- "Christian humility in the face of a God we cannot ever fully know is a virtue that we have forgotten."
- "[R]eligious faith when it becomes inseparable from politics fuels division because it makes compromise impossible."
- "Christianity is not about controlling people. It’s not about telling people what to do. It’s about telling yourself what to do."
- "[I]t is hard enough for us to know what God wants us to do with our own lives let alone knowing what He wants us to do to other people’s lives."
- "I was forced to really ask myself not whether God exists...but whether He’s good or evil. That to me is the big question."
Friday, October 20, 2006
Andrew Sullivan, part 2
Here are some of the points Andrew Sullivan raised during his interview on C-SPAN: