Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I! Have! A! Russian! Girlfriend!

I received this e-mail:

HI! How are you doing?
I live in Russia! And my name is Julia!
To me of 38 years! And I very much want to find the clever and decent person!
There can be it you??
I liked to read about you!
Excuse that I write so a little... I long did not dare to write to you!
And I am confused a little!
Write to me on mine e-mail box
And I promise - I shall tell to you a lot of interesting...
I shall tell to you the secrets
Whole.. I wait for the letter...
Your girlfriend Julia

I'm so happy! That I have a girlfriend!! Julia!!! I can't wait until she tells to me a lot of interesting... That sounds good, doesn't it? And what's more, she shall tell to me the secrets Whole!

You poor jealous bastards....

2 comments:

Aylee said...

While it sounds like spam, you sure this girl isn't reading your blog and responding?

Oddly enough, that dosen't sound like a russian would speak.

Greg said...

Yes, Aylee. The e-mail didn't come from my blog.

But even if the message was on the level, I fear the geographical distance between us would present an insurmountable obstacle to a successful relationship.